"To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. " -Anonymous
***Extra Credit****
Drink and drive. Lose your life.
My name is Shanika. I'm 25, and currently commute to Sierra, from Yuba City. I graduated Yuba College last year with an A.S. degree in Criminal Justice. I minor in emergency medicine, and am currently an EMT. I also am an awesome barista at the place we all love haha. I play the guitar, I have a 4 1/2 foot ball python named "Baby," a Betta named "Ocean," and ironically, two large rats who my snake refused to eat, so here they stay. I like motorcycles, I have a 2007 Yamaha R6 super sport that is lots of fun. I love going camping in the summer and road trips whenever I can. I do plan to move to Roseville eventually, just not there yet. I'm deciding whether to transfer to Sac State CSU, East Bay, or San Francisco CSU. School definitely consumes most of my life. I have become a professional student as I now pay lots of attention to "Rate my professor.com" ha ha. That site can save your life! I hate math with a passion, and excelled in English when I was in high school......then the confusion of college professors hit. I love movies, not a fan of plays, and since starting my college career, I no longer enjoy reading . Seriously, what college student reads for pleasure? Ha ha ha. Lets see, I'm extremely sarcastic, easy to get along with, bored easily, and a hard worker. Oh yeah, and I'm TEAM EDWARD!!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Lets make this a great summer! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment